1. Identify the person, their position in the organization, how long they have been in the job, and (if applicable) your relationship to them. (Family is OK!)
2. Talk to them about their job. It is up to you to create the questions, but some suggested ones are below.
3. Write a 1,000-word paper on the interview. (most double spaced pages are about 300 words).
Tell me about the interview.
Tell me about what did you learn from the interview.
How do the experiences and knowledge learn from the interview apply to what you have learned in this class?
Some Suggested Questions:
1. How long have you been a manager, and how many people have you managed?
2. How would your direct reports describe your management style?
3. How has your management style changed as you got more experience?
4. What is a common way you see people fail as managers?
5. When was the last time you had to deal with an underperforming employee, and how did you handle it?
6. How do you handle your mistakes in the workplace?
7. How would you describe the most important contributions of a manager in the workplace?
8. Could you describe one of your typical workdays?
9. What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?
10. What parts of your job do you find most challenging?
11. What do find most enjoyable?
12. Are there any negatives to your job?
13. How many hours do you work in a typical week?
14. Which seasons of the year are toughest in your job?
15. How would you describe the corporate culture?
16. If you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way? Why?
17. What educational preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in this field?
18. What qualifications do you seek in a new hire?
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more