For this assignment, you will develop a comprehensive risk assessment and risk management strategy for one of our nation’s critical infrastructures. You will construct a risk analysis of a key infrastructure sector. It should include a protection strategy for the key infrastructure sector. As part of the paper, an evaluation of the risk management program development process should be included. Your research paper should include the following:
- Brief history of the critical infrastructure you’ve chosen
- Purpose of the risk analysis
- Significance of the risk analysis
- Highlight any vulnerabilities, risks, or threats
- Results and recommendations for action
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 10-12 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles, government publications, and academic texts.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.