1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. How might nurses and nursing organizations improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
2. Identify the correlation between global disease surveillance and domestic disease surveillance, and :
a. The significant role the family nurse practitioner plays.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Write a small reflection (Check File 1)
1. What you have learned from this class
2. Where the objectives you had for the class met
3. How do you anticipate the use of research.
Part 3: Nursing Research
Relationship between lifestyle and chronic development of type II diabetes mellitus in Jackson West Medical Hospital patients
What are the lifestyles of patients with type II diabetes mellitus who attend a Jackson West Medical Hospital consultation?
Is there a relationship between the lifestyles of patients with type II diabetes mellitus who attend a consultation at Jackson West Medical Hospital and the status of the disease?
Is there a higher prevalence of chronic comorbidities in patients with type II diabetes mellitus who attend a consultation at Jackson West Medical Hospital concerning unhealthy lifestyles?
Based on the results obtained through this research study, it is proposed to the Hospital authorities to standardize the intervention protocols, in addition to implement methodological and educational strategies based on the Health Promotion and Health Education approach that allows sensitizing diabetic patients, their families, and the general population about the importance of healthy lifestyle practices in the prevention, treatment, and control of diabetes and its complications; and encourage the population to modify their lifestyles, adopting healthy lifestyles that allow them to have a quality of life and a good state of health.
Please write a reflection regarding your recently completed research.
Were your intended outcomes accomplished in your research? (yes)
(Remember sometimes research does not always go as planned.)
What would you do differently if you could have started over? ( Research limitation: the investigation is only limited to gathering written information)
(Did you wish to change your methodology (No), or do you need to address your study limitations(yes)?)
Part 4: Nursing Theory
Select a Nursing Theory that closely aligns with your current practice: Marilyn Anne Roy’s Theory of Bureaucratic Caring
1. Reflect why you chose your theory
2. How it applies to your nursing practice.