1. Explain the main components of male and female reproductive system.
2. Explain the main reproductive hormones in female and describe their role in the menstrual cycle and pregnancy
3. Compare the processes of mitosis and explain their significance.
4. Define key terms in genetics and summarise the outcomes of simple monohybrid crosses.
5. Predict the results of non-mendelian inheritance genetics problems.
6. Name the main features of male and female reproductive systems and relate features to function
7. Describe the functions of FSH, LH, progesterone and oestrone in controlling the menstrual cycle
8. Apply knowledge to specific issues such as of hormones in fertility treatments (IVF) and use of hormones in contraceptives.
9. Identify the different stages in the processes of mitosis from diagrams/photomicrographs
10.Compare and contrast meiosis and explain the biological significance of the differences
11.Describe and explain the significance of meiosis (reduction division) with reference to spermatogenesis and oogenesis.
12.Define key terms such as dominant, recessive, homozygous, heterozygous, gene, allele, locus, phenotype, genotype.
13.Predict the results from simple monohybrid crosses.
Demonstrate use of non- mendelian inheritance mechanisms: gender; sex-linkage; incomplete/ co-dominance and multiple alleles (blood groups) in a range of contexts.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more