All answers should be around 75 words long. No citations needed.
1) Identify one or two applications that depend on friction and air resistance. Explain how friction or air resistance works in those situations and what would happen if there were no friction or air resistance.
2) In the first and second week of the course you learned to make kinematic calculations for free-falling objects and objects with two-dimensional motion. This week you learned that you could solve similar problems using conservation of mechanical energy.
Give two examples where using conservation of energy to solve a problem is easier than the methods you learned earlier in the course. Explain how you would use energy to solve the problem and why it easier.
3) A common demonstration in physics class is that of a bucket of water spun around in a vertical circle. Explain why the water remains in the bucket during this demonstration. Is there a minimum speed that the bucket must be spun for this work? What is the practical application of this phenomenon? Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length and is due on Sunday.
4) Give two examples of Bernoulli’s principle in action. Explain in detail how Bernoulli’s principle works in each situation.
5) Describe one tool or instrument, other than a thermometer, that works using the principle of thermal expansion. Then give an example of a problem that is caused by thermal expansion and how it might be mitigated.
6) You learned about thermal processes in gases. These included the isobaric process (constant pressure), adiabatic processes (no energy is transferred between the system and surroundings), isovolumetric processes (constant volume), and isothermal processes (constant temperature).
Pick two of these thermal processes and give a real-world example of it. Explain if there is heat transfer or work done in either case.
7) Describe one or two practical applications of the Doppler effect and explain how the change in frequency is used in each case to provide information or solve a problem.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more