Topic 1: E-commerce
This week is all about E-commerce.
E-commerce is a natural byproduct of an Interconnected world. In order to claim their share of growth from the highly lucrative and evolving e-commerce landscape, businesses are under a lot of pressure to devise e-commerce strategies that are effective.
Select and respond to ONE of the following questions. Please specify which of the questions you are answering by including the question number as the title of your response. For instance, Topic 1: Question 3
- Describe at least THREE marketing ideas that could improve the growth of businesses.
- Discuss at least THREE pros and cons of E-commerce for the consumer.
- Discuss at least THREE pros and cons of E-commerce for businesses.
- What are the driving factors that have resulted in the growth of E-commerce within the last decade?
- How has the increase in E-commerce changed the way in which products and services are marketed?
- Do you believe that social commerce is here to stay? Will it work simultaneously with e-commerce? Justify your answer with support from this week’s readings.
Topic 2: The Amazon Empire
This week you viewed a slideshow titled How Amazon Controls E-commerce: Amazon.com the Hidden Empire.
Amazon is a prime example of the power of eCommerce.
What topic stood out to you the most in this presentation?
Minimum Topic Response: PLEASE RESPOND IN THREE OR MORE SENTENCES PER TOPIC.
NOTE 1: Please make sure you answer EACH item and LABEL each item (#1, #2, #3, etc) so that I can easily check that each item has been answered.