Assignment 2 asks you to create your own fantasy company. You decide the product that is to be produced (it may be information, services, or a tangible product), but your company must have at least 15 regular employees*.
Expect to spend some time with this assignment, and include the following things in your assignment:
(1) Name of your company and product,
(2) Number of employees and the jobs that they hold,
(3) Authority structure (i.e., Is your company decentralized, bureaucratic, authoritarian, or something else entirely?);
(4) An organizational chart, to include lines of authority and reporting (note: should include individuals, not just job functions);
(5) A geographic location (note: must be within one of the 50 United States);
(6) A strength (must be one and only one of the following: limited competition, high-demand product, strong leadership, rapid adaptability, or large amount of capital);
(7) Pick a weakness (must be one of the following, but by all means pick as many as you wish: heavy competition, high turnover, heavily leveraged, or sluggish organizational structure);
(8) A company logo (note: Use your artistic abilities the best you can. This is not an art class, so do the best you can and leave it at that.);
(9) A catchphrase or something else to go on your advertising (e.g., “We don’t make the products you buy, we make the products you buy better.” is a memorable one for BASF); and finally
(10) The industry in which your company is classified according to the North American Industry Classification System 2007 codes (NAICS; available at:
http://www.census.gov/eos/www/naics/index.html ). Give the relevant codes, including the sector in which your company exists (for example, colleges and universities fall under sector 61) and an excerpt from the industry description that is output by the system. Note that this company will come up again in future assignments, so it is important that you do a good job of creating a sustainable one to the best of your ability, and put some effort into this assignment.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more