Starting from your group project idea, prepare an executive 5 slides pitch presentation of how you could evolve the idea and take it further for the brand.
The brand petit pli of children’s wear
• Choose a partnership brand to build on the idea (not fashion, luxury or hospitality)
• Develop a strategy and plan of how to bring this evolved idea to life based on a budget of 30K (smart thinking / what channel / give ballpark figures)
• Articulate the launch plan focus on one city, make it digital, and demonstrate an understanding and choice of communication channels (ie. Social media/experiential etc.)
• Bring to life what the communication execution would be (visual references / creative look and feel / mood board)
• Slides – Flow of presentation/Engaging format/Clarity and capacity to captivate the audience
• Creative thinking (innovative, power of analysis)
• Market understanding (Relevant to market and needs)
• Routed in consumer need insight (shows a good understand and link to audience)
• Brand fit (Relevant to brand mission / DNA) For more information on Business Proposalcheck on this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposal_(business)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more