Chapter Two in the book. Please answer three of the five following questions using complete college-level answers. Please indicate which questions you are answering.
1) Explain the difference between general and specific deterrence.
2) Explain “situational crime prevention”.
3) Explain and distinguish between “displacement” and “diffusion”.
4) What is the “broken windows theory”?
5) How does “game theory” relate to private security and give one example from this chapter?
Research a private security “Job Listing” on-line and post it to the discussion board. In your own words, describe the listing and job including Minimum requirements, training, job description, pay, etc.
Chapter Three in the book. Please answer three of the five following questions using complete college-level answers.
1) Explain “contractual” security, and the advantages and disadvantages compared to other options for private security.
2) How do the authors define “ethics” and what is its role in private security?
3) Identify three security management issues and why it is important for “non-security” employees to be aware of these issues.
4) How has “globalization” impacted private security?
5) What are some of the techniques a security manager can use to become more culturally aware?
Find a news article or opinion article on-line that involves an area where private security and public law enforcement responsibilities overlap and share it in the discussion board. Give a brief overview of the article and discuss how it relates to the subject matter of what we covered so far. Below is an article from the NYTimes as an example. Some other examples could include cyber-hacking of a private corporation’s credit cards, or a big concert event, etc.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more