Lesson 15 Discussion.
Name the two theories you have chosen for your final work (no minimum length, simply write the two theories you chose). You are not required to complete any responses to this post. (200 words)
Conclusion of the textbook
Lesson 16 Assignment
· Choose two major theories of deviance. They can be theories we covered within this course, or you may choose a theory that was not presented (there are many).
· Complete this writing covering both theories – present the histories, main ideas, examples of how they explain deviant behaviors, etc.
· Compare and contrast the two theories.
· Create your own example of deviance and apply both theories to your example.
· Using your example, identify which social work interventions you could use to help the person in need.
The Length of expectation is 6 pages excluding cover page, abstract and reference page(if you are covering all topics in the directions, you should have no issues meeting this minimum requirement). APA format is required. Please use headings through out your work so that each required section is easily identified.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more