1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Complementary and Alternative Health Care
1. Discuss the shamanic worldview of health and illness
2. How it pertains to the practice of nursing.
Part 2: Complementary and Alternative Health Care
“Every serious illness is a spiritual crisis because it is a confrontation with one’s own mortality. Every nurse, regardless of personal belief, must recognize that religion or spirituality or both are often an essential part of the lives of those entrusted to her or his care. To avoid these issues is to fail to truly be a nurse healer because the nurse’s task is to address the physical, psychological, and spiritual needs of clients.” (Fontaine, 2019).
1. Discussing how nurses can incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients
2. How the nurses, regardless of their own personal religious beliefs and worldviews, must respect the faith and prayer in the care of patients
3. What is the benefit to nurses and patients when the nurses incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients
Part 3: Crisis Intervention
Pick a contemporary natural disaster with which everyone is familiar. The natural disaster selected for discussion should be one that affected a cross-section of society.
In April 1815, Indonesia’s Mt. Tambora exploded in one of the most powerful volcanic eruptions in known history.
1. Discuss how the concept of distributive justice was applied in that situation.
2. Describe how differences in socioeconomic status, gender, race & ethnicity, disability, age, the proximity of victims to important places in the vicinity, and other demographic factors were addresses.
Part 4: Capstone
1. Reflect on a caring and compassionate experience with a patient or family encountered in your practice in nursing.
2. How was your compassion demonstrated?
3. What other ways do you wish you would have expressed caring?
How does your thinking about compassion expand to include self and colleagues?
Part 5: Advanced Family Practicum III
Topic: Educational Advancement: The DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice)/PhD .
Topics to review: Joel chapter 4
Suggested readings and Video:
Why should you get a Doctorate in nursing?
1. Describe and explain three similarities and three differences between PhD and DNP.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more