3) You are expected to search for answers from google/stackoverflow/R-documentation/our R-reference book, etc. rather than just stick to the class R-code. This is the process of “learning to learn”.
The grading rubric includes the following:
Phase 1 – exam will be graded for 40 points.
Phase 2 – Presentation on final exam day and submission of your report. 60%
1. Report – problem solution – 40%
I will look for the Readability of the code – if the code is not annotated you lose points., Repeatability of the code i.e., we should be able to run your R code and get similar results are you have stated in your report. Understandability and matching the results in R-runs with what you have depicted in your report. Any graphs, dendrograms, plots if you have these please share them. Any predictions, simulations, etc. that you could do for the course. (Optional)f) An appendix consisting of screenshots of your computer and important runs that you conducted with your source code.
2. R- Code – 20%
Please submit your team’s solution as an MS Word document (or pdf file). Attach the R source code separately.
I. Dataset & Problem statement
In the dataset link -googleplaystore.csv.zip download – you will see data pertaining to applications from the Google AppStore.
You are an Application analyst responsible for understanding different aspects of apps so as to help the marketing team to create a sales and promotions strategy for these apps. As an analyst – you are tasked with understanding and deciding how you would promote the apps, and what is your rationale for such a decision. Use your imagination combined with the tools you have learned in the Business Analytics course.
Given the toolkit of 12 different analytics techniques taught in the Business Analytics course of Dr. Subramanian’s do the following:
II. Problem Statements
1) As a first step your goal is to classify the apps. Obtain groups of apps based on similar feature sets (or input variables) using any machine learning algorithm you learned in this course. How many groups will you ideally derive? & justify your answer.
2) Understand the characteristics of the groups by presenting their feature descriptions through analyzing means, standard deviations, and distributions using bar graphs, scatter plots, dendrograms, or other visuals. From each group of apps predict the sales
3) Based on your analysis – Present a plan with an actual dollar value (assumed) and a strategy for promoting your applications via online advertisements or TV ad placement?
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more