A. Discuss health information data measurement by doing the following:
1. Explain the differences between discrete and continuous data in health information research.
2. Provide one example from healthcare of each of the following scales of measurement:
B. Using the scenario, provide the following information by utilizing statistical formulas from the “Task 1 Formulas” attachment:
1. Calculate the average length of stay (LOS) of discharged patients for the months of May and June.
2. Calculate the death rate of patients discharged for the months of May and June.
3. Calculate the average daily inpatient census report for the hospital for the months of May and June.
4. Create a chart or graph showing your findings.
C. Using the attached “Felder LOS Data,” perform a regression analysis on 20 patients with an average length of stay (LOS) of four days and average charges above $27,000. Submit the “Regression Analysis Calculations” spreadsheet as an attachment to your submission.
Note: The Regression Analysis function is found in the Data Analysis Toolpak. The Analysis ToolPak includes the tools described in the following sections. To access these tools, click Data Analysis in the Analysis group on the Data tab. If the Data Analysis command is not available, you need to load the Analysis ToolPak add-in program.
D. Explain how Felder Community Hospital could use the statistical data calculated in parts B and C to improve healthcare delivery.
E. Using the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) code of ethics, do the following:
1. Describe how the code of ethics relates to HIM professional conduct.
2. Explain how principles from the AHIMA Code of Ethics regarding collection and reporting of HIM data should be applied to the scenario.
3. Discuss how HIPAA regulations should be applied to the research performed in the scenario.
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more