Share a health policy related to the treatment and care of patients or staff infected with coronavirus and how it directly relates to your practice area. How does this policy impact your practice?
· Your initial post should be NO LESS THAN 500 words, formatted and cited in proper current APA 7th style with support from at least 3 academic sources.
Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
Acceptable references include scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions), journal articles, and books published in the last five years. No websites to be referenced without prior approval.
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross-reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
· Mason, D. J., Gardner, D. B., Outlaw, F. H. & O’Grady, E. T. (2016). Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care (7th ed.). Elsevier Health Sciences.
o Chapters 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9
· American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.).
o Use as a guide for writing in current APA format.
· Political process theory and collective action for social change by John Burdick (1:07:05)
PARCC. (2016, May 20). Political process theory and collective action for social change by John Burdick [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/MpxkCfpHuOM
Political Process Theory and Collective Action for Social Change by John Burdick (Links to an external site.)
· Lavin, R. (2014, August 12). Health policy for nurses [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/602TRJ426J0
Health Policy for Nurses (Links to an external site.)
· Mason, D. J., Gardner, D. B., Outlaw, F. H. & O’Grady, E. T. (2016). Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care (7th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier. ISBN: 9780323241441
· American Psychological Association. (2019). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). ISBN: 9781433832154
Online Materials & Resources
1. Robert, S. A. & Booske, B. C. (2011). US opinions on health determinants and social policy as health policy. American Journal of Public Health, 101(9), 1655-1663
2. White, P., Olsan, T. H., Bianchi, C., Glessner, T., & Mapstone, P. (2011). Legislative: Searching for health policy information on the Internet: An essential advocacy skill. The Online Journal of Nursing Issues, 15(2). http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/Columns/Legislative/Health-Policy-Information-on-the-Internet.html (Links to an external site.)
3. Falk, N. (2014). A health policy resource guide for nurses. Journal of Continuing Education for Nursing, 45(5), 203-204
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more