This is to be uploaded prior to application submission by applicants who have had their BSW senior year Field Internship Practicum placement in the Fall and Spring Terms.
** If your Field Internship Practicum occurs in the Spring Term only, you can upload this after you have applied by the third application deadline.
In addition to the Statement of Purpose, we would like you to give us a specific case example of your work in order to better understand your experience in the field of social work.
Tell us about your interventions with an individual, a family, or a group. Describe the agency, its mission, and the population it serves. Offer your ideas about the problem(s), your assessment, and the plan for intervention.
Disguise the names of individuals and organizations. Your summary of one to two pages should describe the case from beginning to end. Use the following guidelines for your discussion:
1. A well-constructed essay no more than two pages, typed, double-spaced with one-inch margins and a type-size minimum of 12 points.
2. What is your assessment of the case? Summarize the essential data of the case, including age; ethnicity; race; presenting problem and its history; client’s strengths and abilities; and mitigating factors or stressors that contributed to the problem. Also include attempts the client has made to address the problem. Describe your own understanding of the problem, which may be different from the client’s understanding.
3. Identify the interventions you utilized. Was your plan of action based on your understanding and assessment of the client’s problem? We are interested in knowing about your practice skills, such as exploration, contracting, clarifying, effective communication, and symptom management. You can include an excerpt from a process recording to demonstrate the helping process.
4. Make an evaluation of your work with the client, critically analyzing the strengths and limitations of your efforts. In retrospect, how might you have intervened differently? Please comment on how and why.
5. Describe how you used supervision in providing service to the client. What was the nature of the supervision? What did you learn from supervision?
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more