write a five-page/approximately 1600 words (double-spaced, 12-point font) contextual analysis paper on any of the films and/or television shows listed below. It is OK to bring in another film/TV examples in your analysis, but your primary subject must center around a film and/or TV series from the syllabus.
LISTING FILM/TV TITLES:
When writing your papers please choose one style in which to list film titles and stick with it. The first time you mention a film or TV title put in parenthesis the date it was released; for TV the years the series first aired and it’s last. Individual TV episodes should be in quotes.
* Choose which media text(s) to write on.
* Meet minimum word count: 1600 words.
* Use at least three sources: two must be “scholarly sources”, one of these can be from our course reader, the second must be a new source; the third source can be from a credible mainstream press source (paper or on-line). Source criteria explained below.
* Use MLA format to cite your sources.
* Avoid extensive plot summary. It’s OK to include one—short—paragraph briefly describing the plot of the film/TV series, but your discussion of the story should be an interpretive analysis.
* Visual Rhetoric: each paper must include two images and one video clip that help to illustrate various points in your paper’s argument. The criteria for the paper’s visual rhetoric are the same as the media clips you’ve included in your weekly discussion board posts.
* All submitted material must be 12-point font, double-spaced, and to Canvas by 11:59 PM, in whatever your timezone, on the due date.
* For the written assignments, students are encouraged to explore topics discussed in class, as well as ideas they have developed on their own, and in doing so should stay close to the film texts at all times. Avoid a summary analysis of all the films we’ve watched in class and instead construct a unique thesis statement in which to approach an individual film; or connect multiple titles through a specific argument. Papers must provide an analysis that relies on an interpretive commentary: use specific details from the movies as evidence to illustrate your points and avoid plot summary; students are also expected to draw from readings (those on the syllabus or in addition to) to help form their essay’s argument(s).
LISTING FILM/TV TITLES:
When writing your papers please choose one style in which to list film titles and stick with it. The first time you mention a film or TV title put in parenthesis the date it was released; for TV the years the series first aired and its last. Individual TV episodes should be in quotes.
TV—Murphy Brown, “Respect” (1988)
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more