1) Prepare a literature review of your chosen topic. The literature should come from a minimum of four professional peer-reviewed journals plus other sources such as books, government documents, etc. The literature review will build the base of your research project. You will be required to write a narrative discussing your literature findings integrating the material with a critical analysis. [1120 words]
2) Select a theory or theories of your choice and apply it to your topic [370 words]
3) Next research what is currently in the mass media pertaining to your topic. This includes television shows, movies, news media-print and television, the slicks i.e. Time Newsweek, Cosmopolitan, teen magazine…. etc. Discuss how your topic is presented in the mass media and how does that depiction align with the academic and peer-reviewed material you have gathered. [370 words]
4) What current local programs, agencies, legislation, and/or policy pertaining to your topic exist? [740 words] Discuss how locally your issue is being addressed currently.
5) What national and/or global programs, agencies, legislation, and /or policy pertaining to your topic exist? [740 words] Discuss how your topic is being addressed in areas outside of your local area, what is going on in other states or countries to address the topic you are researching.
6) What do you recommend for further action in regards to your topic? Use the theory you chose in section #2 as the support for your recommendation. This section of the paper needs to be well developed and in-depth. [740 words]
The total word count for the paper is 4,080 words. This word count total does not include the title page, appendixes, or bibliography/work cited pages. I am VERY strict on the word count expectation, so read each section description and adhere to the word requirement for each section.
Feedback from my professor
I think the idea of looking at police and public opinion is good, but it seems that you are bouncing around from topic to topic in what you submitted. If you are looking at police and public opinion, I recommend you do a study on perceptions of police. If you want to set up a time to better refine an idea, please let me know. In the meantime, here are some articles you may find interesting
As the best, my homework help website in the world, Writersabc.com strives to deliver only high-quality finished papers to all customers. We value impeccable quality and guarantee that we will deliver on that promise more than anything else. We will deliver!
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
Have you received your finished paper but are not satisfied with what our writer submitted? You can initiate our money-back guarantee to get your money back with no strings attached.Read more
Writersabc.com is the best my homework help website in the world. At WritersABC, we have a team of certified, tried, and tested writers who work around the clock to ensure that you receive only high-quality, 100% original finished papers.Read more
At WritersABC, we guarantee all our customers of the best essay writing service in the writing industry. And that’s precisely what we strive to deliver. As such, we encourage all our customers to utilize our unlimited free-revision policy if you aren’t satisfied with your paper. Don’t accept any paper until you are 100% satisfied with it.Read more
We value the trust that our clients accord us and respect every customers’ rights to personal data protection. We will never share, sell, or rent any information that we collect from you with any third parties. Both your personal and financial information is safe with us.Read more
We have only gotten this far with the help of our loyal customers and a team of dedicated experts. As the best, my homework help website, WritersABC implores customers to help make our writers’ work easier. Visit our fair-cooperation guarantee for more information on the same.Read more